• Detection, identification and quantification of contaminants and/or organic compounds in complex matrices:
• Petroleum product mixtures.
• Oxygenated fuel compounds, such as MTBE, ETBE, methanol and ethanol.
• Fatty acid methyl ester (FAME).
• Organic sulfur.
• Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS).
• Purge-and-trap gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (PT-GC-MS).
• Gas chromatography with flame ionization detector (GC-FID).
• Gas chromatography with oxygen selective flame ionization detector (O-FID).
• Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GC x GC) with flame ionization detector.
• High performance liquid chromatography.
• Fluorescence Ultraviolet Spectrometry.
• Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry.
• Infrared (IR) spectrometry.
• UV/VIS spectrometry.
• Processing of statistics from inter-laboratory tests.
• Customized technical support.